Jealousy: Resource List
Books for Children
Ages 3 to 8
- A Bargain for Frances; by Russell Hoban; Harperfestival, 1999
- Being Jealous; by Sarah Levete; Watts, 1999
- Cat and Bear; by Carol Greene; Lincoln, 1998
- Feeling Jealous; by Sally Hewitt; Watts, 1999
- Feeling Jealous; Althea; Gareth Stevens Publishing, 1998
- Jamaica and Brianna; by Juanita Havill; Egmont Books Ltd, 2004
- Jealousy Being Jealous; by Sarah Levete; Copper Beech Books, 1999
- Jealous; by Sylvia Tester; Child's World, 2000
- Love, Hate, and Other Feelings; by Peter Sanders; Copper Beech Books, 2000
- My Little Brother Ben; by Karen Cogan; Richar C. Owen Publishing, 1999
- My Real Family; by Emily McCully; Voyager, 1999
- The Goblin Baby; by Lauren A. Mills; Dial Books for Young Readers, 1999
- The Way I Feel; by Janan Cain; Parenting Press, 2000
- Timothy Goes to School; by Rosemary Wells; Puffin, 2000
- What About Me?; by Helen Stephens; DK Publishing, 1999
Ages 8 to 12
- Addy's Little Brother; by Connie R. Porter; Pleasant Publishing, 2000
- Fourth Grade Celebrity; by Patricia Reilly Giff; Yearling, 2000
- I Can Smile; by Sarah Levete; Copper Beech Books, 2002
- Kirsten and the New Girl; by Janet B. Shaw; Pleasant Publishing, 2000
- Jacob Have I Loved; by Katherine Paterson; Library Reproduction Services, 2000
Compiled by Catherine Smith, MLS, medical librarian at the Family Health Library, The Children's Hospital, Denver, CO.
Published by RelayHealth.
Last modified: 2010-02-18
Last reviewed: 2010-06-04
This content is reviewed periodically and is subject to change as new health information becomes available. The information is intended to inform and educate and is not a replacement for medical evaluation, advice, diagnosis or treatment by a healthcare professional.
© 2011 RelayHealth and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.